Thursday, November 2, 2023

Common Art Assignment Week 2

 






This week I focused primarily on fixing certain things for Daiyu, and also updating key models I was responsible for. I changed the room model to have holes where the windows will be because Daiyu wanted to experiment with some stencil buffer stuff. I also made some changes to the Pirahna Plant model to make it more optimized and also so Daiyu could move it around a little bit even before we skin it and make animations. I also made a first pass on the Chain Chomp model so that you could easily recognize the character. I changed the main window and UV'd it so we could put the stained glass texture on it as well. I also have this 1st pass Shy Guy model but I don't think it will be implemented.

Here's a screenshot of perforce:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 2 Week2